What We Do
In today’s market a Dealership’s CRM practices are a reflection of your business and what you stand for, so it makes sense to have a professional team, and well-thought-out CRM Best Practices, by industry professionals.
With past strategic partnerships with Polaris Industries, Harley-Davidson, Assurant Solutions, Gart Sutton, Dominion Enterprises, Ed Lemco 20 Groups, Dealer Spike, RideNow Powersports, Tracker Marine, and thousands of Powersports and Recreational dealers worldwide, we know CRM. With this kind of experience, we can get your dealership on the right CRM path and stabilize it with quality, immediate support and proven onsite-staff-training.
Keep in mind, Customer Relationship Management systems are a great tool for your dealership, provided they have a purpose, are easy to navigate, provide your dealership staff with solid sales leads, and quality customer information, with solid reporting for realistic day-to-day sales operations. We provide CRM solutions and CRM training to dealerships of all sizes and sales processes.
“We’ve used every CRM tool out there over the years … DP360 is a cleaner platform than any other CRM we’ve used.”
Kevin Lackey – CEO, Freedom Powersports Group
Connect, personalize, and turn more leads into sales. Alert systems for all lead updates and follow-up tasks to create sales driven action plans for every stage of the sales process. You are able to attract the customer, keep them engaged, and develop long-term relationships.
EMAIL & SMS MARKETING
Marketing to customers through Eblasts and Newsletters. Keep your customers informed and in sync with your dealership! Marketing Auto responders for one-to-one emails to improve customer visits. Marketing Newsletters for specified groups. Marketing Eblasts to all customers for special events and new products.
Hundreds of searchable data points with an unlimited amount of possibilities for data mining. Increase your company productivity with automated data analysis, allowing you to get a full understanding of your customers.
The main components of the CRM system are operational, collaborative, and analytical.
- Operational- Front office operations: sales, service, marketing.
- Collaborative- Interaction with customers: email, phone, fax, meetings.
- Analytical- Enhance company relationship with customer.
- Easy Drag & Drop email and template editor.
- Send hyper-targeted follow ups & email blasts.
- Drive Customers into the showroom.
- Turn your customer interactions into valuable sales data instantly from your phone or computer.
- Sales managers can easily track every sales rep’s progress and pipeline.
- Managers and owners get a 360 view of their dealership sales in real time.
- The most important stats that show your team’s progress all in one place. So you can get back to doing what you love most.
- Sales totals at a glance.
- Value of all pending deals and open leads.
- Track all of your lead sources in one spot Which sources are the most profitable? Don’t guess. Know.